Digital Project and User Research Assistant
An opportunity (mostly remote working) to build your career in web and digital delivery with a focus on user research (UX) and production skills. You’ll do varied work within our production and admin teams, learning as you go. You’ll help us create user-centred, well-tested websites, web apps and digital services, for our major clients such as the RAF, Oxford Instruments and Barnardo’s.
- Varied production work on websites and web apps – some detailed and requiring a methodical approach
- Varied user research activities such as user / customer interviews and surveys
- Varied project admin work such as tracking work and costs
- Website testing and proofing
- Help with sales and marketing admin
- General help around the office including liaising with tenants, welcoming guests, etc
You need to…
- be interested in all things digital and generally web savvy
- have some work experience involving admin. work required, ideally in digital / a related area
- ideally: have some experience of user research
- be meticulous – and happy to do some repetitive work as well as the more fun stuff
- be interested in working directly with our clients and their service users / customers
- be hungry to learn while working – by watching and doing
- be a superb communicator (and listener)
Pay and key terms
- We are flexible on hours; the job could be either full- or part-time (minimum 3 days a week)
- Starting pay: £25-30k gross per annum (or pro rata if less than full time)
- Currently principally at home and sometimes (currently around twice a month) at our office in London, WC1
About Binary Vision
Binary Vision is a very successful and respected digital agency, with a hard-working, happy and supportive ethos. When not WFH, we are based round the corner from the fantastic Exmouth Market.
You must either be a UK citizen or have settled status in the UK.
Please send a cover email (saying whether you’d wish to work part- or full-time), and a CV, to: BVapply4b@binaryvision.com
No recruitment agencies. We only reply to candidates of interest, sorry.