Business Development Executive
2-3 days/per week
Binary Vision is a leading London-based digital agency. For the past 35 years, we have put people at the heat of everything we do, creating digital experiences our clients and their customers love. Our current customer base includes prestige clients, such as the RAF, Barnardo’s and Oxford Instruments.
We are looking for a part-time Business Development Executive. As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for identifying and engaging with prospective clients, working closely with our Strategy Lead.
- Market research to identify best people to contact within prospective client companies, understanding their needs and selling benefits
- Interact with prospective clients via telephone, social media and email and document these clearly within the CRM system
- Ability to articulate the Binary Vision offer and services
- Work to quarterly sales and meetings targets
Required skills and qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have some commercial sales or account management experience, preferably in an agency setting. You may be returning to work after a break or looking for a part-time, but challenging, opportunity to grow within a small, highly respected and ambitious company.
We’re looking for these skills:
- The ability to understand the Binary Vision offer and tailor it to new opportunities
- You’ll be able to communicate effectively at all levels within our potential client base
- You’ll possess strong organisational skills and have experience of using a CRM
- You’ll love digital and be able to promote the Binary Vision offer in the context of understanding the latest developments in the digital world, particularly on Linkedin and social media
- You’re driven to get results and sales; you’ll be self-motivated, ambitious and be able to work independently
- Educated preferably to degree level, but not essential if you have strong sales or marketing experience
- Candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK
- Own laptop of your choice (within reason!)
- Work from home mostly (meeting up with colleagues and clients as needed)
- Flexibility in working hours
Benefits include; Company pension, flexible working (remote or in office) and holiday entitlement. We are also happy to consider applications on a freelance basis.
Please send a cover email of why you’d be a good fit for this job, and a CV to:
We’re expecting a high number of applications, so unfortunately we won’t be able reply to all of them. We’ll get in touch with anyone who makes it through to the next stage.
No agencies, please.