Binary Vision tweets
11:13PM Feb 26
08:35PM Feb 26
02:17PM Feb 26
@joelanman R4 interview revealed that previous, wider surveys showed muslims felt on avg more loyalty to Blighty than non-muslims did
02:15PM Feb 26
@joelanman Yep. I think the question is deliberately loaded witha view to maximise shock value, via ambiguity.
02:08PM Feb 26
10:54AM Feb 26
08:20PM Feb 5
@harrym huge thanks for getting this discussion moving at last. Agile SME suppliers rise up!
08:17PM Feb 5
01:00PM Feb 5
@jaCattell Hiya. Sorry, James, I missed where to give govcamp feedback. (Please tell me where to put it)
08:15PM Jan 24
@jojo_fry you too! And kudos for having the shortest name ever. Very mobile keyboard friendly ;)
11:38AM Jun 7
02:00PM Oct 10
01:58PM Oct 10
01:36PM Sep 28
BV Hack Yack today - continuous integration workshop, and reasons why we should all be working from Apple Macs, thanks Ben.
01:34PM Sep 28
Just run my first automated natural language acceptance test in #cucmuber and it passed, thanks to Oscar for the assistance.
- Kinetica Art Fair 2014
- Playful 2014
- Is 'nudge' spinning its wheels?
- Nudgestock 2, behavioural economics
- Twitter Cards - My first Mura CMS plugin
- The Up-coming Agile Digital Framework
- The dark art of facebook
- ColdFusion valueList() operator in SQL statements
- Dynamic PDF Generation - Part 3
- Stop picking on Comic Sans
- Distributed interaction: The future of digital?
- Making web forms sexy(ish): My do’s and don’ts
- Dynamic PDF Generation - Part 2
- Dynamic PDF Generation - Part 1