Binary Vision tweets
07:39AM Sep 29
10:23AM Sep 27
@fizzingsaucer I was going to ping you a link to the NT utopia tours - then I saw who was running it
05:21PM Sep 26
10:35AM Sep 26
10:50AM Sep 24
02:05PM Sep 12
Typo in email from recruiter: "he's untrusted me with finding him a new position"
01:33PM Aug 21
@neurochallenged And capsaicin cream from chillies was trialled for neuralgia. Wonder how a capsaicin blocker would affect having a curry
01:31PM Aug 21
“in many cases the more religious someone is, the more aggressive they become after drinking alcohol" http://t.co/HKzKnX11h0
12:47PM Aug 21
Great for when you want to know what browser & system someone's using, e.g. when they report a bug: http://t.co/h9IqbbzYTM
12:53PM Aug 1
@DoctorKarl Up All Night: non-invasive maternal blood test for 3 foetal trisomies *already* available. Will extend to more tests, no doubt
11:38AM Jun 7
03:00PM Oct 10
02:58PM Oct 10
02:36PM Sep 28
BV Hack Yack today - continuous integration workshop, and reasons why we should all be working from Apple Macs, thanks Ben.
02:34PM Sep 28
Just run my first automated natural language acceptance test in #cucmuber and it passed, thanks to Oscar for the assistance.
- Is 'nudge' spinning its wheels?
- Nudgestock 2, behavioural economics
- Twitter Cards - My first Mura CMS plugin
- The Up-coming Agile Digital Framework
- The dark art of facebook
- ColdFusion valueList() operator in SQL statements
- Dynamic PDF Generation - Part 3
- Stop picking on Comic Sans
- Distributed interaction: The future of digital?
- Making web forms sexy(ish): My do’s and don’ts
- Dynamic PDF Generation - Part 2
- Dynamic PDF Generation - Part 1