Health and safety
Our statement of general policy is:
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe equipment.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees.
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
- Responsibility for health and safety is that of Kim Townsend, Q/A Manager.
- All employees must take reasonable care of their own health and safety and report all health and safety concerns.
Health and safety risk assessment
- A Health and safety risk assessment will be undertaken once a year following which any necessary actions will be implemented.