Binary Vision Ltd is an equal opportunities employer in which individuals are employed solely on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities without regard to their:
- race, ethnic origin or nationality;
- religious belief;
- gender or sexual orientation;
- marital or parental status;
This policy covers all aspects of employment, from vacancy advertising, selection, recruitment, training and progression; to conditions of service and reasons for termination of employment.
- Wherever possible, all vacancies will be advertised internally and externally and all vacancy advertisements will include a short statement on equal opportunity.
- Under represented groups will be encouraged to apply for training and employment opportunities.
- Wherever possible efforts will be made to identify and remove unnecessary barriers and provide appropriate facilities and conditions of service to meet the special needs of disadvantaged and/or under represented groups.
- In order to ensure the effective operation of the equal opportunity policy, a record will be kept of all employees’ and job applicants’ gender, racial origins and disability. Reasons for selection and rejection of applicants for vacancies will be recorded.
Binary Vision requires all its employees to behave in ways that promote equality and are non-racist, non-sexist and generally non-discriminatory. Any behaviour which contradicts this policy will be viewed extremely seriously and may result in disciplinary action.
We are committed to providing a working environment in which everyone feels valued and respected and is free from discrimination and harassment.