Binary Vision is fully committed to compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Binary Vision Ltd is a registered company with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
All personal data will be treated in compliance with the eight principles of the Data Protection Act whereby it will be:
- Obtained lawfully and for a specified purpose.
- Processed fairly and for a defined purpose.
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Accurate and up to date.
- Not kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Processed in accordance with the subject’s rights.
- Kept secure and safe from unauthorised access and accidental loss.
- Not transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area unless that country has adequate protection for personal data.
All individuals and employees have the right to access personal data that relates to them and is held on computer files (including emails and audio recordings) and relevant manual filing systems.
- On some of the websites that Binary Vision is involved with, a tracking-tag such as Sitestat is used to measure and analyse information about visitors to the website. Binary Vision will never use an IP address to personally identify a user.
- In addition, cookies are used to recognise repeat visitors. The cookie contains a unique number and is not used to collect or store any personal data. The cookie cannot be used to identify a user on websites of third parties.
- Binary Vision will ensure all of its employees are fully aware of the data protection policy.